Daisy Berry Duo
Daisy Berry Duo is a twin candle set designed with pressed blood-red daisies and wild berries hand-poured in gorgeous shaped glass vessels then matched with our delicious Wild Currant Sandalwood Fragrance Oil.
Featuring top notes of Clementine, Grapefruit, and Blackberries rounded with Wild Fig, Black Currant, and Passion Fruit; all surrounded with base notes of Precious Woods, Sandalwood, Vanilla, and Metallic Musk.
Candles sold as a pair.
Alma artesian handcrafted candles, each one is hand-poured then carefully designed in a unique way with locally pressed flowers and herbs then matched with a fragrance and uniquely selected vessel.
A beautiful gift to share with a special someone or a gift to yourself, you deserve to be surrounded by beauty.
Beauty from nature to feed your soul.
Ingredients - Our candles are simple, they're made with 100% Vegan Pure Soy and Coconut Wax, fine fragrance oils made with natural ingredients, and cotton-core wicks. Our Wax contains No additives just pure vegetable wax, and our fragrances are completely phthalate-free.
Our scents are meant to enhance and compliment a space rather than overpower it.
Candle Care - To help to ensure you enjoy the quality & longevity of the candles, we highly recommend the following tips:
- Always trim the wick before lighting and keep to approx. 15mm length
- When burning your candle allow the melted wax to pool to reach the sides of the jar before extinguishing, this will help to prevent tunnelling & wax build-up on the sides of the container.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended, on an uneven surface, near a draft, or in reach of children or pets.
- The candle will be hot during and after burning, so allow the wax to solidify & cool before handling the jar.
- Recommended burn time of 4 hours at a time to prevent overheating of the container.
Once your candle is burnt down, we hope you’ll reuse and repurpose your beautiful vessel for anything around your home.
All our candles are hand-poured in batches using 100% Vegan Soy Coconut Wax in our Bay of Plenty Studio.